You will make a difference!
You’ll be working for a university that is internationally recognized for our academic programs and research. Your work will make a difference in the lives of students and colleagues. If you’re the type of person that wants to know your work has meaning and impact, you’ll love working in the UT Charter School System. UT Austin provides an outstanding benefits package including but not limited to:
- Salaries that are highly competitive with the local ISD
- Eligibility for annual merit-based permanent salary increases
- Teacher Incentive Allotment
- Competitive health benefits (employee premiums covered at 100%, family premiums at 50%)
- Voluntary Vision, Dental, Life, and Disability insurance options
- Paid sick time, and holidays
- Teachers Retirement System of Texas, a defined benefit retirement plan, with 8% employer matching funds
- Additional Voluntary Retirement Programs: Tax Sheltered Annuity 403(b) and a Deferred Compensation program 457(b)
- Flexible spending account options for medical and childcare expenses
- Robust free training access through LinkedIn Learning plus professional conference opportunities
- Tuition assistance
- Expansive employee discount program including athletic tickets
- Free access to UT Austin’s libraries and museums with staff ID card
- For more details, please see: https://hr.utexas.edu/prospective/benefits
All UT-University Charter School staff are UT Austin employees!
- Substitute Teacher
- R_00029419 UT University Charter School Teacher, Cleburne, TX
- R_00029687 UT University Charter School Teacher, Austin, TX
- R_00030699 UT University Charter School Teacher, Hempstead, TX
- R_00031545 UT University Charter School Teacher, Austin, TX
W-2 Information for former employees
How do I retrieve my W-2 if I no longer work for the University?
W-2 Forms can be obtained electronically in Workday. Select the Pay application and then click Tax Documents. (You are still able to access your tax documents in Workday even if you are no longer an employee of the University.) If you elected to receive a paper copy of your W-2 Form, these are mailed to the address indicated in Workday by the IRS deadline of January 31.
If you are having trouble logging in to Workday, please contact ITS at 512-475-9400 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions about what is reported on your W-2 Form, please contact Tax Services.