The University of Texas Charter School System is committed to providing ongoing communication regarding district measures taken to assist public health officials in their prevention of COVID-19 (the Coronavirus). As this is an ongoing situation, we ask that you refer to this page for updates and these websites for additional information.
Public Health Resources
- Click on the image below for additional information from Texas.gov in English and Spanish
- Haga clic en la imagen a continuación para obtener información adicional de Texas.gov en inglés y español
Resources for Parents and Caregivers
- School Meal Finder to locate free school meals being served near you.
- UT’s Coronavirus site for all official UT updates, information and resource
- Texas Education Agency COVID-19 Support and Guidance page
- Austin Public Health Coronavirus Information Page
Resources for Faculty and Staff
- UT’s Coronavirus site for all official UT updates, information and resources
- UT Charter School System IT Help Request
- Teleworking and working remotely
- Security guidance for working remotely
- Microsoft 365 Home (Outlook and other MS Office programs)
- ZOOM teleconference software (and LAITS’s ZOOM Wiki)
- Voicemail login (and UT Voicemail user guide)
- Voicemail User Guide (including sending voicemails to your inbox)
- To enable remote work during COVID-19 isolations, ITS is providing the Bria Enterprise softphone client enabling use of your UT phone number on compatible smartphones, desktop/laptop computers, and tablets.
- HR’s Coronavirus Resources for Employees