The University of Texas Charter School System is committed to providing ongoing communication regarding district measures taken to assist public health officials in their prevention of COVID-19 (the Coronavirus). As this is an ongoing situation, we ask that you refer to this page for updates and these websites for additional information.
Fall 2020 District Reopening Plan
On July 20, Superintendent Chavez released the UT Charter School Fall 2020 District Reopening Plan. Due to the frequently changing nature of this situation, the plan will be updated timely and the date of the most recent published version will be noted on this website.
For COVID-19 related information, please contact the campus principal. For a list of campus principals, please see the list provided. Click on the image for a downloadable pdf.
Education Rights and Responsibilities during COVID
Derechos y responsabilidades educativas durante COVID
Public Health Resources
- Click on the image below for additional information from Texas.gov in English and Spanish
- Haga clic en la imagen a continuación para obtener información adicional de Texas.gov en inglés y español
Resources for Parents and Caregivers
- School Meal Finder to locate free school meals being served near you.
- UT’s Coronavirus site for all official UT updates, information and resource
- Texas Education Agency COVID-19 Support and Guidance page
- Austin Public Health Coronavirus Information Page
Resources for Faculty and Staff
- UT’s Coronavirus site for all official UT updates, information and resources
- UT Charter School System IT Help Request
- Teleworking and working remotely
- Security guidance for working remotely
- Microsoft 365 Home (Outlook and other MS Office programs)
- ZOOM teleconference software (and LAITS’s ZOOM Wiki)
- Voicemail login (and UT Voicemail user guide)
- Voicemail User Guide (including sending voicemails to your inbox)
- To enable remote work during COVID-19 isolations, ITS is providing the Bria Enterprise softphone client enabling use of your UT phone number on compatible smartphones, desktop/laptop computers, and tablets.
- HR’s Coronavirus Resources for Employees